Oh Yea! And you remember how I mentioned Indiana Jones? Well, we did NOT think it was the greatest, so use that money wisely and wait until it's in the red box!
Today is my hubby's birthday! He's twenty-two and feeling older and wiser already (or he wishes)! This morning after he left to go knock doors(he went earlier so that he could come home and go to an afternoon "Indiana Jones" adventure) I decorated our little apartment with streamers and balloons. I feel pretty aweful because it's not like he's getting a hundred presents or anything...being newlyweds isn't always the bomb money-wise...har har. Anyways, here are some pics that we took! Enjoy!



Oh Yea! And you remember how I mentioned Indiana Jones? Well, we did NOT think it was the greatest, so use that money wisely and wait until it's in the red box!
Oh Yea! And you remember how I mentioned Indiana Jones? Well, we did NOT think it was the greatest, so use that money wisely and wait until it's in the red box!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found your blog! Super cute! Love the birthday decorations . . . Happy Birthday Kevin! Come visit our blog at casonandbreanne.blogspot.com!
ReplyDeleteCute Birthday sign. Hope your birthday was good Bud. I am glad you said that about the Indiana Jones, cuz we never go to the movies,and we were going to go to that one in the expenive theater.
ReplyDeleteWay cute decor for his birthday! we went to the late night showing of indiana jones last night anad i totally agree that it was not the coolest thing, i actually didnt care for it at all, and happy birthday yesterday kevin!
ReplyDelete