Enter your keyword

Another Week Down...and Spit Up to the Mouth

March 6, 2013

I don't know why that title.
It's not like we're anxiously awaiting anything or counting down the days for something insanely cool.
Wait.
Okay that's a lie.
There are quite a few things,
actually,
that we are excited for this year.
But I will have to tell about them later.
For now,
here's how our week started out:

 photo IMG_2935_zpsb7531ca2.jpg

Awe Tank.
You poor boy.
ha ha
We ended up finally taking him into the vet because his ears took a turn for the worse.
The good news is that we now know what it was (yeast infection-yuck!) and have antibiotics for him.
yaaaay.
He needs a haircut already.
Kevin swears more $$ goes into Tank than Bronx.
I beg to differ...and he was joking.
But still.

 photo IMG_9935_zps32174072.jpg

I did some crafting,
and one project involved making this matching shirt and onesie.
(more on this tomorrow over here)
I know my eyes are shut in the pic,
but the point is that Bronx's smile is adorable here.
And don't you love those striped leggings?
I only get about 5 more months of making him wear them because Kevin says NO to "girl leggings" on his little man.

 photo IMG_9942_zpsb4a926f7.jpg

We went on a walk behind our place yesterday and here is part of the view.
As you can see it's all wooded,
and there are 3 ponds scattered throughout.
We always see lots of ducks and geese.


After that walk we went to the store to get us some preparedness items.
Because this year we are all about being prepared.
 This was our first trip doing anything about it :)
Which reminds me-we went into two places that sell ammo. and both places were picked almost completely bare.
These are popular places that should stay stocked...it made Kevin want to buy more.

 photo hi_zpsc7f1d2b0.png
I took some more pictures of Bronx in his cute onesie.

 photo IMG_9928_zpsf88161a0.jpg

Everyone loves to hang out with dad!

make a gif

And then dad wakes up and doesn't like me taking all these pics.
muahaha.

Oooooh yes,
which reminds me of a pretty sweet story.
Right after taking these pictures,
I layed down on my back and started bouncing Bronx on my legs.
Well,
as I'm getting him to smile real big and laugh lots,
I take him off my legs and just hold him straight up in the air above me and say:
"Supermaaa-ughhhhh!"
And at that moment our sweet little babe decided to spit up.
right. into. my. MOUTH!
Oooooooh it was SO gross.
Kevin (who was still on the couch) had actually been talking to me and got to watched the whole thing go down.
He said it was like a waterfall.
And he thought that it was awesome.

That is how our week has gone thus far.

7 comments

  1. "And he thought that it was awesome." HAHAHAHAHHAHA oh Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts are adorable! Can't wait to see how you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's funny. Your shirts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I remember one time Tan did that to me too. All down my face and down my shirt into my bra. Guess that is true love right there huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest shirts ever, I just love them

    spit-up story so gross - definitely unforgettable

    cute kid Audrey :-) I just love his smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the matching shirts. That is seriously so cute. I totally told Jaxon I want to put leggings on our boys if we ever have them and he said the same thing. bahumbug. Bronx gets cuter every post. I believe in arranged marriages - just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable baby!!!

    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete