It's been pretty quite around here.
Nothing new to tell about or cool to show.
However,
we do have some exciting things to look forward to this weekend and next.
#1 is our FIVE year anniversary on Friday!
and #2 is a week in Phoenix and Boise!
(^^this might sound confusing, but i'll explain later^^)
I'm so stinkin' excited,
I don't know how I'm going to get through this week.
I'm sure it's bound to crawl by :)
Kevin has been working around the clock,
and I've been home hanging out with the babe and doggy.

(us today. i thought it'd be funny to try to fit him in here one last time)
(us today. i thought it'd be funny to try to fit him in here one last time)
We made a Costco trip,
which is always exciting.
ha
We "only" got the membership for the Kirkland brand of baby formula,
but somehow we always leave with more.
(this was also the day i picked up the printables i made! you can go see them here and here)
Later this same day,
Bronx got his fat little hand stuck inbetween the bars of Tank's kennel.
haha.
I know he looks distressed in the pic,
but it was funny,
and i did laugh.
He's been pulling himself up on that kennel
(he tries to reach Tank's toys I throw up there),
and just yesterday evening he pulled himself up to the dishwasher.
He's obsessed with "helping" me and speed crawls over when he sees/hears me loading or unloading.
I caught him the second time with my phone:
Bronx has recently found doorstops to be cool toys.
He has found the bedroom ones,
and the bathroom ones,
and just discovered the entryway one this week:
(along with the bathroom...not the cleanest place to play...)
I have to keep the bathroom doors closed now,
and I use my craft table as a block for the entryway.
(sorry for the repeat pic Facebook friends!)
WE CANNOT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!
Aww so excited for Friday for you! I know what you mean about the weeks just crawling by!
ReplyDeleteLoving that baby carrier you have! I need to use mine more often. Bronx is just a doll. I love how he is sitting in that shopping cart like "what's up". ha
WE LOVE costco runs, there is not one close so we got to sams but seriously they are the best.
xo
I just love Bronx! He reminds me so much of our little Q. What a big kid to be pulling himself up already!
ReplyDelete