Enter your keyword

Valentine's Day Getaway

February 29, 2016

Kevin and Brody planned a fun little weekend up in Island Park for Valentine's Day.
So Friday we dropped the kids at my parent's (thanks again mom and dad!!),
and drove up to meet Brody and Roz in IF.
We ate at stockman's and headed up to the Green's cabin.




We were definitely stalked up on treats/snacks....maybe too much?!
I'm so happy Kevin likes to play games too!


Saturday morning we made breakfast together and went out for some snowmobiling.
The snow was SO HIGH.
It was basically awesome hanging out and riding and laughing like we were young again and kidfree.
BAHAHAHA.
Just kidding.
We still are young!
Just not kid free,
and that's a-okay.
Having a weekend alone with Kevin like this just makes me miss, appreciate, and love our two little babies er..toddlers that much more!














I don't even remember if we named him...or if he already had a name?


I love getting to know my girlfriends better and Roz is a great one.


We ate at Big Juds on our way back into Rexburg.
If you haven't eaten there,
please do.
I promise you won't regret it.


Saturday night some of the guys/Kevin's friends got together,
so Nancy and I decided to work out.
You can never go wrong with a good workout and run,
amiright?!


I seriously don't know why I smile with my mouth open like this all the time.
Kevin makes fun of it EVERY. TIME. he sees it.
I guess I feel I have to show you how happy I am?!



Sunday we drove back and here's what I worked on.
Sketching printable ideas for my Etsy shop.
It was also nice to have a quiet car ride and not be asked a thousand times for a snack, drink, or when we are a going to be there.
Talking with Kevin about life and things was perfect.
:)

Post a Comment