Enter your keyword

Pregnancy Round 3; Here We Go

May 14, 2016


It’s week 13 right now, and I know that if I don’t sit down and write about my experience thus far…I’ll forget and get mad at myself later! So, here’s some recap of the past 13 weeks!

I have felt totally fine, which is awesome. But it also feels fake….and I haven’t gone in for an official “I’m pregnant!” office visit. As soon as I do I know it will feel more real. Haha. So if it had been up to me, I’d have gotten pregnant in July, and be having this baby in April. But things never work out exactly how you want them, when you want them. Right? At least with babies turns out J


I knew I was pregnant the second I went for a run on week….3 maybe? My time was slower and I was breathing like a crazy person gasping for air. And I was just on a normal run with Bronx and Tinley! No hills or anything crazy like sprints! Haha. 

Post a Comment