Enter your keyword

Bronx Steps On A Nail

April 2, 2017

What is going on this past month?! Yesterday afternoon we were going through some things in our trailer, and the next thing we hear is Bronx crying. I was luckily only a few feet away, and the second I looked over I knew he had stepped on a nail. I wished it wasn't true, but when I looked and saw he wasn't moving his foot an inch, I knew. I pulled his foot up slowly yet quickly (thinking back now I don't know if that was the smartest move? Luckily it was fine), and took off his shoe and sock to check and yep big 'ole hole in his small sweet foot! ugh. It was so sad. We hurried and took him to the urgent care and got it bandaged up. He was also good on his vaccines, so he didn't need a tetanus shot thank goodness!

As we got back in the truck to drive home, Kevin and I both looked at each other and said what we were thinking: serves us right for not watching the afternoon session of General Conference.....eeek!








Post a Comment