Enter your keyword

Church At Home + Easter Sunday

April 14, 2020


We had our first official "church at home" the Sunday after getting back to the states (March 22 I think). It was at the beginning of the time when all of the missionaries were being sent home, and our nephew Toj had just been flown home early from Spain. The Fuller family decided to do a Zoom "church meeting" and it was pretty awesome to listen to Toj speak about his mission (a homecoming talk of sorts, haha!). This was also the first time we have ever had the Sacrament blessed in our home! That was special! Kevin and his dad did it. I hope Bronx and Tinley remember this time. It's been so interesting and different...basically since we moved to Grenada, and now coming back to America with the coronavirus (COVID-19) it feels like it's just kinda continued this weird-ness. The lack of what we used to perceive as our "norm". 






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Church at home has been...not always easy. We(I) still have moments where I want to rip my hair out and call it a day before 9am hits. Haha. Truth. For the most part we've been holding our at home church service around 10:30 on Sunday mornings. Kevin's mom or dad or I (and sometimes even Kevin haha) give a small lesson to the kids, we sing songs and take the Sacrament.

This past Sunday was Easter, and while it definitely wasn't "traditional" by any means, it was still just as special, if not more so. It's always nice to get dressed up at least once a week still, even if we are not going anywhere. Kevin helped me get the kids outside for an obligatory holiday family picture. He says I only take them "for the 'Gram" but I just shake my head and laugh at him. I just LOVE having family pics! And it's fun when we are all dressed up! I want Bronx and Tinley and Ryder to look back on these pics and love seeing them too! Ps it was FREEZING outside this day! So dang cold! Luckily we had our egg hunt on Friday when the weather was a little better.



Bronx only was happy unless he got a photo JUST with dad. No Ryder. haha. And Ryder, who is typically Mr. Cheeser, was not feelin' it this morning.




Ryder, Bronx, Tinley, Scottie.
It makes me sad seeing how big B + T are next to the 2-year-olds!


I love this age for all holidays! 2 and 3 year olds are the freaking cutest!! I need more in my life...bahaha.


Here we are out at Braxton and Bird's new home (they moved into it the week we moved down to Grenada!). It's beautiful and they have such a fun giant backyard! (yes we have both been quarantining ourselves. very thankful none of us have showed symptoms or gotten sick so far)


Grandma Fuller did the big Easter things with the kids and it basically saved my anxiety-ridden self. Dyed eggs and made sugar cookies. Of course the kids loved it all!





Bird gave these cute premade sugar cookies to Bronx, Tinley, and Ryder from Mrs. Crumbs Cookies! They are the cutest cookies that they got to decorate by "painting". SO fun and such a great idea!


Post a Comment