
Kevin and I just wanted to say that we are very thankful for everyone who helped us move into our new home. Especially to Kevin's mom and Bird, who came and helped us clean and unpack! We also wanted to thank my parents for letting us borrow the mini van (sweet huh?) until we are able to get me a car. Thanks mom and dad! We love being married and are always trying to put each other first. I can't believe it has already been about seven months! We are so grateful to the awesome examples of family and friends who give us hope that marriage isn't all that bad... haha!
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you! Kevin is back working at the Plasma Center. He is off track now but plans on going back in January. His major is Biology and he is still trying to shoot for Orthodontistry (We'll see how long it lasts). Me, I'm working two jobs (Cuz I defered for the semester). The first is at Ace Hardware. It's way fun cuz everyone is trained to do everything so I get to make keys for peops, mix paint, do register, and we even have a post office. PLUS my knowledge of hardware has broadened and I feel pretty dang smart directing peops to the right aisle! haha, no but really what's funny is that I get lots of old men come through when I'm at the register and they just start flirting with me with their dentures, bad breath, and black greasy hands!
My second job is the after-school program at Kennedy Elementary, where I only work there three days a week. I do things like help with homework, help them make holiday crafts, and I take the second-graders bowling on Wednesdays. On Thursdays I teach gymnastics which is challenging cuz my voice is always gone by the end of the class!
Post a Comment