Let me first begin by saying that Kevin is not really one of those gaming geeks(no offense to anyone out there who is..)who loves to play 24/7. So when he does want to play it is a big deal. Well, he and his friends ended up all together at our home playing HALO the other night. They were loaded with snacks and drinks to their hearts desires. Here is a picture of some of the guys trying to set up the OTHER 42inch TV(cuz heaven forbid they all should share the same screen). If you can't tell, our TV is just out of sight on the right, and the guys decided to turn the couches back to back. Sweet huh?

I shouldn't sound so synical. I really don't mind. Besides, with my own free time I was able to go down the road to Kevin's parents house and use the sewing machine to finish my ADVENT CALENDAR! It was my November craft for December. All growing up my mom had an advent calendar just like this one, and each day us kids would take a turn putting up an ornament. It was da bomb! And we especially loved when it was our year to put up the STAR cuz that was on Christmas Eve!

Thanks mom for all the fun traditions you got me hooked on!
What a fun idea. I love the advent calendar. I also can remember the nights when Halo was at our apartment. Sometimes it was nice cuz then I could go shopping or do what I wanted and not feel guilty :) until the babies came along, then it wasn't so fun for Shantay and I. See ya in about a week
ReplyDeleteI love it Audrey!! That is so cute. I can't wait to get my advent calendar out. They are so fun.
ReplyDeleteI just read the rest of your blog. I love seeing what you peops are doing. I've checked your blog many times and noth and now there's tons. I really do love to see it. Your apartment is cute and I loved your Halloween costumes. So fun for me to see your lives.
ReplyDeleteGood job on your project Audrey. I am in the process of making one. (Some of my friend's out here bought me the stuff for it for my b-day, and are making me make it.) Yours is cute though, hopefully mine turns out somewhat like it. :)
ReplyDeleteCute advent calendar! You did a great job! Sewing has never been something I've been too excited to get better at. Maybe someday.
ReplyDelete