Happy Holidays! Kevin and I are in Meridian for Christmas and I am stinkin excited to see my fam! Hope everything is going just great you! Oh, and I still need to upload pics from Thanksgiving-there are a TON I just haven't made myself do it yet...
hey kevin how are you guys doing? I want to say congradulations again on getting married I know I am kinda late. But If you dont know who this is this is Amy (Thompson). If you want to look at my blog and stuff I will have to send you an invite. So just e-mail me and I will send one. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
We are Kevin and Audrey. In 2008 we started this little online journal to keep friends and family updated from afar. These memories we have are so important to us and we love filling this space with them.
Congrats on the new Post, AND when are you guys coming back?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute. Keep postin. Love to see them.
ReplyDeletehey kevin how are you guys doing? I want to say congradulations again on getting married I know I am kinda late. But If you dont know who this is this is Amy (Thompson). If you want to look at my blog and stuff I will have to send you an invite. So just e-mail me and I will send one. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete