Friday night Kevin and I went to the Slam Dunk competition, and as we were driving there, my cousin Scarlet texted me and told me that her husband and her were in town! So here we are enjoying the game together and holding her new baby Grayson! He is SO CUTE and smiles SO BIG!
And in other news.......
.........
................
.......................
................................
........................
...................
..........
We would like to introduce our new puppy TANK!
Yup, Kevin and I gave in and got ourselves a cute little puppy dog yesterday! Tank is a pure bred shih tzu with a lot of energy. He is already SO FUN and SO MUCH WORK! haha. But we knew that. After we picked him up, we went to petsmart and I just couldn't leave him in the car alone so I carried him in. I have never been one for going into that store, but it's so different when you have a cute ball of fur that you want to buy stuff for! Plus it was fun hearing "ooo" and "awe" from every person that saw him!
Aw cute! Adney would go crazy for that little puppy!
ReplyDeleteooo cute puppy! Tank is a way cute name too.
ReplyDeleteokay so that picture is terrible. I need to send you the one of just yourself. IT's much better trust me. :> yay for your puppy. He's so cute and I love the name TANK!
ReplyDeletesooooo cute! we want a puppy bad but not willing to but in the work yet. hope you are enjoying your new place. we miss our home. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you broke out of the Fuller mold and got a puppy. He looks cute.
ReplyDelete