Last week my little brother sent me an email that read:
"Dear Audrey and Kevin,
Alma 60:6
Alma 60:6
Love you guys! :)"
Do you know what Alma 60:6 says? I will tell you. It reads: "And now behold, we desire to know the cause of this exceedingly great neglect; yea, we desire to know the cause of your thoughtless state." Wow! Slap in the face! So I feel pretty sheepish and I now have a new goal: WRITE ALDEN MORE OFTEN! haha. but seriously.
I'm so thankful for: good books. sunny days. Christ. food. cute clothes. movies. my cell phone. a king sized bed. tank. toe nail polish. earrings. my home. clean bathrooms. scentsy candles. my honey bun. car rides. naps. vacations. work. a computer. holidays. making crafts. my legs to run. girl nights. thunderstorms. fresh fruit. the scriptures. shoes. perfume. highlights....
and it goes on and on.
hahaha that's awesome of alden! I laughed really hard.
ReplyDeletePs I saw you running the other day again and then I went running later that day.. and I was thinking to myself, maybe me and audrey should run together sometime.. but before I commit myself to death, How far do you usually go?
Yes! That would be fun! It always goes so much faster when you've got a buddy. Monday/Wednesday I usually do a short run(like2.5 mi) and then Tuesday/Thurs/Sat I run 4.5+
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that Alden got you that way. How creative. I love all the thankfuls. I am thankful for you. Hope you are well too!
ReplyDelete