I know, we prolly look pathetic but it's so funny to watch someone get attacked by Tank.
Speaking of Tank. Did I mention he finally has ALL his shots? Hip-hip-HURRAH! He also went in to get his first haircut. It was sad to see how puffy his was before, and then to see how rat-like he was after. Heheh. But it's gotten better-you've seen the camping pics of him. Here he is right after I brought him home. I spaced it and forgot to take a before pic...next time though...
haha! Tank is pretty funny!
ReplyDeletehaha I love that video. It makes me like Tank and think he's even cuter than i thought when i first saw him. And i do believe Bud needs a child. :) HAHA Your camping trip looked so fun. Oh how i've missed camping. We haven't gone once since we've moved out to Ohio. That's 3 years! :( Sad day huh? I also love camping and looove cooking breakfast when we camp. Oh and Bud, I'm lovin the sweet faces you pull each time your in front of the camera.
ReplyDeletehaha Tank is adorable. that video is way funny. I love little dogs.
ReplyDelete