Enter your keyword

I Love Me Some Bling

June 25, 2010

This year for all my little sister's birthdays I decided to make them their own necklace holder.  I was gonna do it all cutesy and modge podge paper on each one (which would have been dang awesome), but instead I thought I better just do boring old black, that way it will match whatever they want. Well of course after making them all one, I had to make one for myself. It was easy peasy. One wooden board plus little knobs, and all just painted black.  Here is the finished product:


Please ignore how ugg all my earrings look on this peg board. I need to do something with them too.


And I also need to make something to hold all my bracelets. Right now they are stuffed into a shelf in my nightstand...

2 comments

  1. that's way cute Audrey!!!! You should make one with hooks now and put it over the other one. That's why I put hooks on my'n, for my bracelets. Works pretty good! I still don't know what to do about my earings.. still in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love bling? I never would have guessed ;) So cute!

    ReplyDelete