Enter your keyword

Bring on the Sunshine!

July 1, 2013

Holy Guacamole it's JULY.
How in the world?......
Well,
the rain finally stopped (knock on wood!) for now,
and someone cranked up the heat....along with the humidity.
I didn't know Oregon even got humid!
haha.
Sure tells ya what I know about climates...
Anyways,
here's the babe and I after church last Sunday,
just enjoying the sunshine with Tank:






Some other highlights of the past few weekends include:
•i gave a talk


^it felt daaaang good to check that off my list!^

•kevin gave a talk. He did AWESOME!....considering he started writing it the night before at 11pm,
and it began like this:


Wonderful huh?
I about died laughing when i walked by and read it.

2 comments

  1. Those are the greatest opening lines I have ever read haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!! Oh my! That's how to make a good first impression ;)

    ReplyDelete