Enter your keyword

Europe Day 8: Prague

December 12, 2013

Today was all about Prague and sightseeing.
I'll let the pics do more of the talking.
Starting with this...


hahaha.
Oh i love him!


Although it was suuuper chilly at night,
during the day it wasn't bad.
(or maybe i was just burning up cuz i was preggo? haha. who knows.)



The famous Charles bridge.
Basically you cross this to get to the "old town",
or more historic sights.


Fun musicians playing on the bridge.



St. Nicholas Church (Lesser Town Square).


I think we walked up a zillion stairs in this city.
I can't complain though because it was good exercise for me!
haha


St. Vitus Cathedral (inside the Prague Castle).
Every last detail was planned and beautiful and intricate!



Tyn church.


St. Nicholas Church (Old Town Square).


More musicians playing in the square.






I may have gotten grumpy a time or two this day because I was so flippin' hungry.
I would get a brat or hot dog from a local stand like Kevin (i know that may sound gross but i love 'em),
but then freak out about if it was cooked or not,
and if it was okay for the baby!
Kevin was so good to me (as always),
and took me to find something more...reliable?
I ate McDonalds.
HA.
He was DANG patient with me and all my stupid pregnancy worries/complaints on this trip.
I love him!

After what seemed like forever of walking (it seriously was all day),
we went back to the hotel,
took a short nap,
and then headed back out.
We did some fun shopping this night and came away with some sweet stuff!

Post a Comment