Enter your keyword

Europe Day 9: Nuremberg, Idnstein

December 12, 2013

We checked out of our hotel in Prague this morning and drove back towards Frankfurt.
On our way we stopped at Nuremberg,
a place Dustin served part of his mission.
This town was pretty cool,
and I wish we had had more time there!


No one really wanted to take this picture.
haha.
At this point we were all sick of pictures actually.
I wonder why?



The story behind this town was that in WW2 it got bombed to the ground,
but they've restored and built most of it back!








One of the little streets we walked along had balconies,
and we would occasionally see people out on them.
I looked up to see an old man watering his flower pots without his shirt on.
He then turned around and I realized he didn't have any bottoms on either!
Haha so i saw me a full, old, wrinkly moon right there!



Do you know how he is doing it? :)

This evening we drove into our last town on our trip.
Idnstein,
located right outside Frankfurt.
It was dark when we arrived,
and I'm sad I don't have any pictures of this place,
but it looked so quaint!
We ate dinner at a restaurant across from our hotel, then crashed.
We were all exhausted and had to get up SUPER early to make it to the airport the next day.
(like, 5am early. yikes)

Post a Comment