C H R I S T M A S E V E + C H R I S T M A S D A Y
So like I mentioned in the last post,
it was just us with Kevin's parents this year,
because everyone had decided to do stuff at their own places (which i totally get, i think i was more sad because Bronx and Tinley didn't have cousins there for a few days!hah).
Luckily Bird and Braxton were awesome - even if they were dying of tiredness (they go to bed by like 10 every night #farmlife?...and we kept making them stay up later and later. hehe) - and they came over to hang out with us every night.
Bird helping Bronx write a letter to Santa,
and put out milk and cookies and carrots :)
("RBX" and "BX" is how he spells his name...haha we are working on that one!)
He even drew a picture of Santa, for Santa on the back.
Totally the first legit pic he's ever drawn.
He had a face, eyes a beard and nose....and then he got crazy and started adding all sorts of body parts...
Getting the monkey bread/sticky buns ready for the morning!
My mom always makes it,
and usually Kerr makes it (or makes Bird make it!),
but this year I got to!
Christmas morning!
Up at 7 and ready to rock and roll!
(sad this pic is blurry...oh well)
So you guys.
Bronx had been asking for a BIG digger from Santa for over a month,
and the second he saw this wrapped gift he ran up and said:
"IT'S MY DIGGER!"
"Oh I love it! It's my digger!"
....and then he started hugging and KISSING it.
We were all dying.
He hadn't even unwrapped the dang thing!
Good thing Santa doesn't disappoint and brought him that digger.
That is literally all the pics I took Christmas morning.
what?!
I'm a little sad now,
but I didn't think about it in the moment.
Bird and Braxton got to join in on our morning fun,
and then we all got invited over to the Crapo's for their traditional Christmas Breakfast.
It was SO good.
I'm craving all that food right now actually.
Their Christmas toys were soon forgotten when they saw all the "new" toys at "Grandma Crapo's" :)
The next few days were white as white could be.
Bring on the negative temps and gorgeous frost covered everything!
(bird, braxton, ern, brody, roz, kevin)
The day after Christmas we played games.
Post a Comment