FEB 27, 2023
![]() |
| The second after I got off the phone finding out the gender. Sooo so excited and really couldn’t believe it!! |
Just got a call from the dr office letting me know the results of the genetic testing that I got done. AND the gender. About 2 weeks ago (Feb 15) I went in and had my blood drawn for 2 different genetic tests. One to test mine and one to test the baby. Everything looks good with baby (HUGE RELIEF!!!!!) and 13 out of the 14 tests for me came back clear/good/not positive. I did come back positive for galactosemia. So now Kevin will go in to check and see if he’s positive for that (update: he came back negative, so not likely she’ll have that), and if so hopefully that means we can treat baby quickly if needed, and know exactly what’s up.
I can’t believe I haven’t done this before. You’d think I’d have done it with Ryder!
The nurse that called me to relay all this information asked: do you want me to tell you the gender? And I was like YES!
It’s a GIRL!!!
Kevin and I both wanted to know. Deep down I felt it was a girl, but held off getting my hopes up. I think Kevin thought the same. And what’s even sweeter, is that Tinley has been BEGGING me to have another baby and to “make it a baby girl so I can have a sister”…so this is just extra sweet and I cannot wait to tell her the exciting news!!
We haven’t told anyone yet. I definitely have a gut😂 and have been living in large sweatshirts lately. Anything and everything loose to hide anything😉. Kevin and I want to wait until 20 weeks and the anatomy scan to tell people/our family.

Post a Comment