FEB 5, 2023
Here we are about to go into week 11 (Tuesday!). Monday will be 2 weeks since my last Dr visit(ultrasound) and I’m feeling lots of nerves and doubt. Mentally, I’ve been doing okay throughout the days and past 2 weeks…but I can still feel doubt creeping in more and more each day. I’m scared that at my next visit (next Monday Feb 13), I’ll find out bad news. It’s terrible to say or think, I know. But I’m also just trying to be practical and not get so gung-ho excited about the future. For example, anytime I’ve had to run into Walmart, and I pass the baby girl clothes section, I want SO badly to buy an outfit…but I don’t. Because I don’t want that reminder to be around if something happens and I miscarry.
Good news! …Is that I was able to get on some medication (zofran) for the nausea. It’s done wonders and is what helps me stay sane lately. I’m still a little draggy, but at least I can workout and am able to feel good enough for a run!🙏🏼

Post a Comment