Enter your keyword

Some Basketball Memories

March 30, 2009

Most of you know that Kevin played on one of BYU-I's basketball teams this semester,but for those of you who don't, or didn't get to see him, here are some pics for ya! He actually lucked out getting on a team cuz his sister Lindsey was coaching. Their practices were at the wonderful time of 6am every Tuesday and Thursday morning, and I would try my best to go work out when he was at practice (so that I wouldn't feel bad he was working while I was sleeping)! He was a super player for the JV team, only lost 2 games, and were ranked #1 until the day of the championships (ended at #2)! Their Varsity team WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME though and that was a blast to watch! The guys just played awesome together and Linz was a great coach!


3 comments

  1. NIce job on your season Bud and thanks for the updates. You know i would have been to your games if i would have been home. Oh and i was wondering why you have on shorts that don't match your jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, k so the reason he doesn't have shorts that match is cuz he was the last one to pick up his jersey and got clowned with these small little shorts that go up past his knees. I died laughing when I saw them on him! He was so ticked when he came home, he tried on prolly 5 other pairs and kept asking me: "do these ones look okay with my top?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your season Bud. I wish I could have come to your games and I am real sad we missed the one when we were there.

    ReplyDelete