Enter your keyword

This is what happens...

March 30, 2009

...when you DON'T know you have a lint filter on your dryer... Yea, pretty sweet of us. I come home from work the other day and Kevin says to me "You will never guess what I found out today." So I'm like huh? And he points at this GINORMOUS PEICE OF LINT. Turns out when we first moved in I set the dryer sheets right on top of the opening so we never saw it until Kevin bumped it. Awesome. But for reals, we have been wondering FOREVER why our "dumb dryer" didn't have a lint filter cuz our sheets are always infested with lint specs, and I get so mad cuz they never look clean when they come out! So Hurray!

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Audrey!!! You are sooooo lucky you didn't have a house fire with that hazard! I'm dying at this story... HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty freakin funny guys. HAHA Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious. I did the same thing when we moved into our house. Like, exactly! But I found out a little sooner. :) You guys are hilarious. We should hang out sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bud and Audrey,

    This I Josh. What the H? Is there anything else that is concerning you about your home that is not working properly like, is there a dump in your toilet that hasn't been flushed lately? There is a power button to start your dishwasher. Rags are meant for cleaning. I'm glad you made it through this trialed time with lint all over your clothing. Remember to check your filters in your cars and they also will run better. It's early in your lives and I'm always available for questions bro. You're awesome. I just had to say something. Zach said that you really should have sworn that information to secrecy. Take care guys.. Later

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys, this is hilarious. YOu could have asked us where it is if you wanted :) I'm glad you found it before you burned the whole place down. ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete