Enter your keyword

A Suprise Visit!

March 13, 2009

Yay! Because Kevin's parents went to watch boys state basketball (held at the Idaho Center-like 2 miles from my house) I suprised my family and drove with them to good 'ole Meridian! Bird actually was there too cuz she cheers for Maddison so it was fun to have someone to talk to in the back (by the way their back seat is HUGE). It always is so exciting to go home and see how much everyone is growing and changing! Alden even came up for the weekend too cuz of some farewells and homecomings, so we had the whole crew together! I loved hanging out with my mom and dad during the day and doing fun things with my sisters at night-I even got to go out with the adults to celebrate my Grandma Simmons' birthday. Of course the best part was running my old routes, and making Jaron run with me so he could push me to go further! : ) Here is the wonderful house my parents built and moved into the month before I got married: This is the dog my mom was able to get after they moved into the new house. Her name is Tashi and she is so funny to watch sometimes! Here are me and my little sisters! I love them SOOOO MUCH! It goes Taylia(8-almost 9), Alair(12), Me, Elise(14) They are so fun to be around! Here is Alair the Bear during a game of monopoly. One of the nights I was able to watch Saylor (well, mostly my sisters were so good at watching her) and here are some videos we took! She was stinkin cute and never even cried! Please please please ignore my baby voice and laugh (it is annoying and I just kinda do it without thinking when I get around little kids). Sad. I know.


I think it's just hilarious how we try to get her to say "I love you" and she just stares at us with this look that says 'you guys are so weird'!

2 comments

  1. Fun pictures and I love the videos of Saylor. Thanks again for watching her and your sisters. It was so nice to be able to watch a game and not have to deal with her too. THanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that you got to go home. Were they so surprised? Cute videos of Say-baby too.

    ReplyDelete