The Decorations
The blowing-out-of-candles
And the Shotgun
Just don't shoot your eye out!
Parents are the BEST!
You gotta love this one
His morning didn't start out too much like a birthday(school) and so after he left I called and ordered a Giant Cookie Monster from Craigo's and had them write "Happy Birthday Kevin!" on it. So during my lunchbreak I ran over to Albertsons and picked up balloons, then picked up the cookie and went and suprised him at work. It was way fun! Later that night we had friends and family come over to celebrate with us. I made a Fuller "pop cake" for the first time and lots of peeps loved it- so that made me happy. I also got him the movie FINDING NEMO for... oh c'mon we all know why!
Love the shotgun! Its a Beneli huh? It looks just like the one i got Juan for his B-day! Now we gotta go shooting together sometime! We need to hang out!
ReplyDeleteFun post. I loved all of your decorations. I hope that it was a pretty fun birthday for you Bud, as good as it could be when you work and go to school all day.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, Kevin! Glad you could make it a fun party, Audrey, despite the school/work schedule. We know how that goes-- many a birthday spent in school! Thanks for keeping a blog... I really love that we can stay in touch so easily! Cute pictures and decorations, too! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteGood job Audrey, your such a cute and nice little wifey. :) It made me laugh too that you got him Finding Nemo. Hope you had a good b-day Bud!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you could get a great picture of Uncle Kenny smiling. That is how I like to picture him. Is it just me or have our dads (the Uncles) begun smiling a lot more compared to when we were growing up?
ReplyDelete