Do you just love how we sit at our bar? I CAN'T WAIT for the day when we will have a nice big table!
Oh and another night we made corndogs...or attempted to. Here are the results:
Can you believe these were the best looking ones? hehe
This is what the majority ended up like...
The guys were so awesome to do all the work for us!
I will say that in the end they weren't horrible, and I ate one, and haven't gotten sick yet.
Haha i love your corndogs. I'm sure that's how mine would turn out if i ever attempted them so yeah, i've never made them. Oh and don't worry we still don't have a big nice table. It's a little punester that can't even fit all of our food on. :( Some day right? By the way, your watches are stinkin cute! How much did it cost to make them? I have been given a few bumbles ones and i want more bands, but i feel like i could never pay that much to buy one.
ReplyDeleteHey! i'm glad you have a blog! you are such a cute girl! i tagged you on facebook!
ReplyDelete