Our ward just created these new FHE groups, so we are paired with 2 other couples and each takes a turn hosting FHE for a month. It's pretty ingenious. Well yesterday (haha yes
Saturday, not Monday, we held our first one. The Lusks were in charge and took us out to his family's farm and....we got to go shooting! It was way fun and there were TONS of COWS! Here are the guys looking oh so tough...

And now us girls...

Kyle was standing in the truck launching these disk things for us to shoot. I didn't hit any (suprise suprise) but Kevin got 9 out of 10! He did AWESOME!



This was the first time I had been out shooting with Kevin, cuz usually he goes when I am at work. It was a BLAST!
Oh man, that looks so fun. I miss going shootin. I'm glad he took you with him this time, cuz it is a blast huh?
ReplyDeleteThat looks like lots of fun. Don't worry Audrey I am the worst too. I can never hit any when we have gone.
ReplyDeleteyea...I shot twice and my ears were ringing. But Kevin did teach me how to load the gun in case of "bad guys"...haha
ReplyDelete