Enter your keyword

October Activities

October 26, 2009


I absolutely love fall. Love love LOVE IT! Hands down my favorite season. It's the best to go running and see all the rich browns, golds, oranges, and feel the cool breeze instead of sick heat. Now let me give ya an update. On Saturday some friends and I got together to make a halloween craft. Here is how it turned out:




Cute huh?! They our my little halloween monsters! And later that night...



SHOPPING! Man I am addicted. It's just so fun to find pretty things and get excited to wear them. For example...


$11.99 at 1318.

And the last thing I wanted to show was my two new watches. They are just so darn fun bordom busters for me!



By the way we are pretty excited the Yanks won and are going to the World Series - yea, I know I hate watching baseball, but now and then I can watch a good game when Kevin gets me to sit down. So who do you think will win? The Phillies or the Yanks??

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I WANT TO MAKE MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!! TEACH ME! haha You're so stinking cute. I love shopping too totally addicted it's a curse. I'm diggin' your new shoes and watches. Totally you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween monsters! Did you mean to take the picture directly in front of Victoria Secret??? Makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete