So my friend Melissa is going to be gone for the rest of the week, and I am teaching abs class up at the college tomorrow night for her! Class starts at 10pm (kinda late, I know) But come say hi and get a good workout in! Peace Out.
Audrey! I'm so glad you blog stalk me...and you came out of the closet about it! :D Thank you for your sweet comment, you are absolutely beautiful and it looks like you are enjoying a wonderful life!
Hey awesome Audrey! that is so funny that you know candice. It is such a small world! i am way excited to read your blog. And nice townhouse by the way, we should hang out!
We are Kevin and Audrey. In 2008 we started this little online journal to keep friends and family updated from afar. These memories we have are so important to us and we love filling this space with them.
Audrey! I'm so glad you blog stalk me...and you came out of the closet about it! :D Thank you for your sweet comment, you are absolutely beautiful and it looks like you are enjoying a wonderful life!
ReplyDeleteHey awesome Audrey! that is so funny that you know candice. It is such a small world! i am way excited to read your blog. And nice townhouse by the way, we should hang out!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for teaching! You are the best! And I loved your costumes for halloween! So cute!
ReplyDelete