
I added that random picture of the fishtank in the corner of the room to show what it looked like before kevin sanded it down and painted it- He did an awesome job! Oh and please ignore the curtains in the main bathroom and kitchen-we are saving up for blinds to match the rest of the house! :)
WHAT? Thats so awesome! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome! Congrats!!!!!! Your home looks beautiful. Did you paint all the rooms too? I love the yellow!
ReplyDeleteHaha, well we re-painted the living room and master bedroom...but the rest was already done. And all I can say is that next time I will hire someone to paint for me-it was TORCH!
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute! I love it! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. Congratulations you guys. I love all of the plants that you have all over your house and cute colors. Nice fish tank Bud.
ReplyDeleteThats awesome guys! Congrats! :-) Very cute! Someday I hope we'll have our own little place. I'm so done with apartments! haha.
ReplyDeleteAudrey! I was so excited to find your blog through Chantel's! It's so fun to read through and catch up on what you've been up to. Sounds like you are loving married life... Congrats on you new house! It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's cute!!! I can't wait to come and see your house, and make fun of Bud for fish that die hours after you buy them!! (Seriously-what happened with the one?)
ReplyDeleteI love your new place guys! It looks way good. Are you loving all the extra room than what you had before? I can't wait to come home at Christmas and see it in person.
ReplyDelete