Enter your keyword

Happy (late) Easter!

April 7, 2010

On Sunday, the EASTER BUNNY visited us.


And now we are overloaded with goodies.  Too much!


I got up super early to put out Kevin's stuff and even hid candy eggs this year! Then took my shower and got all cute.  All before Kevin woke up, and all before conference started.  Oh yea. 

One thing my mom always did was set out pictures of Christ's week before and after his death. I wanted to keep that alive in our home as well so I also layed out some pictures to remind us of our Savior.


I was in such a good mood I wanted to make some fun easter treat, so this is what I made:


Um, mine didn't end up so pretty:


But I tried. And they were yummy.



We also got a fun visit from two of my Vegas cousins Braden and Steve!  They are going up to school here, and I was glad we could finally say hi in person and not through texts.  Steve is leaving on his mission soon and Braden got back a while ago, but I hadn't seen Braden in like 4 years! We are all growing up so fast! 


And they both left with plates full of cupcakes!

We also had Easter dinner with Kevin's family which was SOOO GOOD! There was creamed corn, scalloped potatoes, develed eggs, and Diana's special DELISH ham! After such an amazing meal, we conked out for a while...


Thanks to Erin for capturing this sweet picture of my hubby.  He can fall asleep in the weirdest positions!

3 comments

  1. You are such a good wife! We didn't really do much for Easter this year. And that's a hilarious picture of Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter spread! I love the tulips... my favorite spring flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aud-cute post! I forgot I took that picture. Bud is a dork! :-)

    ReplyDelete