Yay for sisters and visits and fun! Last month my mom and three little sisters came to visit me during their spring break. PARTAY! The first one they wanted to see was Tank, of course.
Tank was so spoiled with all the attention he didn't know how to handle himself.
Alair was the only one to come running with me Saturday morning. She is one tough cookie.
This is Taylia's favorite T.V. watching spot. Oh Yea. Cuz I'm a freak about eating on the carpet.
Getting ready...
Here's Mom and Elise all ready to go.
Me so excited to go shopping with my fam.
First stop: PORTERS
Then MAURICES
We ran into the DISTRIBUTION CENTER
If you can't tell, we really really wanted to document this trip (well, my mom did because she says that she never takes any pictures....I get to do the fun part and tell you all about it).
This is kind of a funny picture, after going into my work we went to Walmart. As soon as we park mom goes: "Oh NO! I forgot to take a picture in front of your store Audrey!" It made us laugh, and she made us take a picture of her holding the floral arrangment she bought at ACE. See it in the background? hehe.
We were kind of getting sick of pictures.
One of the great things about mom coming is getting to make yummy food with her! Saturday night we had homeade pizza.
And later on we went to watch the BYU-I Basketball Championship game. SO fun!
And oh look, we had to take a picture with THOR...
And this is where we ended up:
Where else right?
SUNDAY MORNING:
I LOVE doing my sister's hair! Unfortunately, only Tay let me do it this weekend.
Stinky pic, I know. But I love my mom!
Sunday night we made delish Monkey Bread and Taco Soup. YUM!
We played fun games...
And laughed lots....(this is CRANIUM) It's the bomb.
And even later we busted out the beads:
MONDAY morning we started off bright and early for another fun day of SHOPPING, this time in I.F.
This is how the end of the day looked like:
Oh hi hon, yes, I do realize you exist when my family comes to town (And I DO LOVE YOU)!
This night we made Chicken Rolls and Dessert Pizza.
We were all sad when Tuesday morning rolled around, but we made it to one more stop:
the BEAD LADY!
If you can't tell, that bag is full of awesomness.
THANKS again MOM for such a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!
ooooh wow. i remember when taylia was BORN! and elise and alair were just little girls! I can't believe how big they all are now. I mean elise is a gorgeous TEENAGER! wow. but it looks like you had a ton of fun!!! there can be no better weekend then one spent in the company of family! Love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend! You got me hooked on "The Bead Lady"! I went 2 times before we left and am wishing I knew about her sooner! Thanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteFUN FUN!! Looks like you had a super fun time with your sisters!
ReplyDelete