Enter your keyword

Cascade Camping: French Creek

August 11, 2014

The week after the fourth (yes, i'm that behind and i hate it),
we went up to Cascade with my fam.



I was pretty excited to take Kevin up there,
since he's never gone.
And like I mentioned in this post before,
I have only fond childhood memories for this place.
We camped at French Creek down the road from my Great Grandma's cabin.






We only camped one night because of Kevin's work schedule (sometimes sucky, sometimes great...meh),
so the next day we packed up and drove to the other side of the lake where there was better beaches.
This was also the first time Bronx actually started playing in the water and liking it.
BIG DEAL!
We've taken him before in Oregon and he absolutely hated it,
and wanted nothing to do with the water.
Tinley was happy as long as someone had her feet in the water...maybe she will be our water babe?



It was a nice hot day and the lake was warm!




Even though it was quick,
i'm already so happy we went.
Yea it's torch because of how dirty Bronx gets,
but some of my favorite memories are from camping with my fam,
and I want Bronx to have those too.
Any memory like this is worth it!

Post a Comment