Enter your keyword

Huber Reunion: Eden/Wolf Creek/WorldMark

August 13, 2014

The following Tuesday after FullerFest,
Kevin and I packed up the babes again and drove down to Eden, UT for the Huber family reunion (my mom's side).
Because we only had a short window to go (it went for a week, Tue-Tue),
we left Tuesday night after Kevin got off work.
So we arrived late-around 11pm-at the resort.
We hung out with my fam,
minus Alden and Katie (who arrived AFTER we left...boo!),
then went to bed.
Wednesday people were still arriving,
and the plan was to go to Lagoon all day.
I say "plan" because it was raining a ton and didn't look like it'd clear up at all.
Kevin and I just sat parked outside the Lagoon entrance,
wondering if running through the rain,
getting soaked with a 2 year old and 4 month old would be fun....hahahahaha.



We drove around,
grabbed a RedBox,

(look at that sexy man, i sure love him!)

and shortly after the sky miraculously cleared.
Yaaaaaaaay!
So in we went.

Oh my heck.
Kevin took Bronx on this first jeep ride,
then I went with Bronx on all the others.
IT WAS SO FUN watching his reactions on every single ride!
Seriously.
He was nothing but excited and wanted to go on them all!
I loved it and was laughing my head of with him on each one.
And typing this out makes me want to take him again.
Right now.






We went on the train and saw some animals.



This may have been my favorite ride with him.
But that may have been because - see that little girl to Bronx's right? - yeah she screamed bloody murder the entire time,
while Bronx just laughed and yelled at the top of his lungs.


I was so prepared.
#nottrue #momfail
I don't know what i was thinking (#iwasnt), because i packed like nothing for us.
No food,
no stroller..nada.
So we ended up having to rent a wagon (why don't they rent out double strollers?!),
and this was Tinley's ride for the day.
Good thing she's a happy one.


Oh yea I forgot Kevin went on this last ride with Bronx.


Oooooh and I take what I said back-THIS ride was my favorite with him.
Just look at his face up there.
I was dying I was laughing so hard just watching him,
because he'd pull that face around every turn and on every hill (so basically the whole time)!
Looooved it!


Out like a light on the drive back up the canyon.


Again,
unprepared with no swimming suit.
(I should win an award or something)


The next day we took a giant family pic with everyone and then had to leave.


(dad, kipley, jaron)


(tay, alair)



This little sucker.
Man we love that smile.

I didn't talk to really anyone it felt like because we were there for an insanely short time,
but it made me feel good that we were able to at least go and say we did this year.

Post a Comment