Enter your keyword

Tinley: 1-4 months

August 11, 2014

She is going to hate me for doing this,
and not writing it all out month by month like I did Bronx's....(so sorry in advance Tinley-momma still loves you, but has less time to write! haha).


Remember me?
That cute little baby girl that came along right before all this craziness in my family's life happened?
That's right.
I'm still alive and kickin',
even if my big bro likes to come poke me around and pretend (maybe for real) to throw blocks at my head.
I'm getting tougher by the day.
I love to jabber jabber jabber and squawk; I just love to hear myself "talk".
I am a pro at tummy time (basically had it mastered at 2 weeks when I first rolled over, no big deal),
and can almost scoot myself around.
I'm getting so close - And if you count the time I scooted on my back all the way across the kitchen floor,
by way of my wildly kicking legs,
then that counts for something.
I love to smile,
and can be found with a perma-gummy-smile.
This means I also drool a lot.
Like, A LOT a lot.
Mommy loves it.
She loves it so much she changes my shirts like 5 times a day - how sweet is that?!
Then sometimes I just go nakee because...that seems easier for her?
So yeah,
I drool and spit and blow bubbles all the time.
It's so fun!
I also have some pretty strong legs,
and can sometimes stand by myself while holding onto the couch.
I think I'm going to be running circles around my big bro before you know it.
Hmm.
Thinking about that makes me tired,
and now mom's carrying me away to take my nap.
Bye guys!

T I N L E Y

Here is what I wrote in my notes for Tinley:

MONTH 1
sweet
sleeper
quiet
pees every time i take her diaper off to change her (gotten really good at prepping diapers to avoid the mess)
rolled from stomach to back! <<not even kidding, super crazy!

MONTH 2
chubbing out
content

MONTH 3
jabber jabber
reaches for stuff on purpose/with a purpose
tons of smiles

MONTH 4
rolled from back to stomach this afternoon (7/7/14)!
loooooooves attention


I love having a girl!
She has been the best second baby for me.
So chill and smiley all the time.
And I can't believe all the differences between her and Bronx already-I love it!
She is definitely a chunk with giant cheeks,
and she takes a Binky whereas Bronx NEVER did (which i love....right now....haha ask me about it in like 5 more months).
I absolutely love watching Bronx help her or try to "play" with her or make her smile or give her a bottle or bink.
My heart melts and I feel like I've done at least ONE thing right in my life when I get to witness those precious moments.

3 comments

  1. She is adorable! And sounds like such a great baby, Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect in every way! Such a doll! Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! Sounds like a good baby. Bree wouldn't take a bink and I so wish she would. You won't regret Tinley having it.

    ReplyDelete