I was so excited to get our thankful tree up this year,
mainly because of Bronx.
He's getting so much more aware of EVERYTHING and I loved letting him pick out a leaf to put on the tree each day.
I put it down low for him to see and have it be at his level - to which Kevin promptly replied after seeing it: "Why did you put it that low for him to tear up? You know he's just going to tear it up." - and I'd like to say that our little tree lasted almost the whole month.
At least up until the week of Thanksgiving,
when he decided to go on a rampage (totally normal) and tear it down.
I call that a success,
and can't wait until next year when he'll understand even more :)
Our friends Sam and Amber Ames (who lived below us in our first little Everett Pl apartment),
moved into town and it's so fun to have Asha come over to play!
(and watch movies and eat popcorn)
Slowly working on decorating our house.
Here's a little "family rules" board I finished and hung at the beginning of the month (tutorial found here on how i did it!).
Speaking of our house,
I need to give you all a little house tour, don't I?!
The hotty hubs putting up a wall shelf in the kitchen for me :)
Helping me with laundry.
He was swinging in that thing like crazy and though it was SO fun until he shut the door on himself!
(don't worry, he hasn't done it since...)
We have another mobile babe!
(and I'm working on a separate update just for her right now, too!)
About two weeks ago we got our first snowfall of the year!
To say we were stoked would be an understatement.
We love our Idaho snow and definitely missed it!!!
Playing outside when Kevin got home.
More snow updates to come...
After church.
Well,
technically it would be if we had went,
but we didn't because Kevin AND Tinley (i know! so sad!) caught the flu bug and were throwing up.
But anyways,
we pulled out the sacrament "quiet" bag to play with,
and for like a solid 10 minutes they sat right there and played with everything.
Besides it being a miracle that they were SILENT TOGETHER,
it was THE. CUTEST. THING.
She just keeps growing and I want it to stop!
(more on little Miss T and Thanksgiving to come!)
I loved it when Hudson and Rylan were that age and played together. It melted my heart!
ReplyDelete