October was so fun,
and as per usual,
flew right by.
Miss T.
She doesn't really take a bink anymore.
We went to the Eagle vs Rocky Mountain football game with Kerr and Zach and their kids,
which was way fun!
Bronx and Tinley were squirmy (and we were packed in like sardines for most of it),
but they still did better than we thought.
Playing at home.
^See that bracelet on Bronx? haha, he loves putting it on all the time like that, and wearing it all day!^
This was back during the late summer,
but there's a new phase of our subdivision getting built,
and we would run past the tractors digging there almost every day.
One random day,
one of the drivers got out and let Bronx sit up in it for a pic!
His face doesn't show it,
but Bronx was SO EXCITED!
Another older pic I think from September,
but he finally learned how to ride his trike.
Kerr had her baby this month and we watched Say and Casha for a morning.
We took them over to my parents,
who were moving their firewood to the other side of the house,
and so the kids got to ride after each drop-off.
They loved it!
And I especially love Casha's face here!
Another run!
I seriously need to buy a treadmill for the winter because
1. it's already getting cold
2. it takes like a half hour to get them bundled up and out the door and
3. i don't want them getting sick because of me!
Playing with Mr. Potatoe Head's glasses.
A bangs pic.
I think I was telling Kevin not to make fun of me?
haha
Bronx suddenly became obsessed with my shoes one day,
and thinks it's hilarious to walk around in them now!
(yeah, it is hilarious)
Park time after a run.
My dad helping me with some projects.
Love that he is so willing to help,
and knows what he's doing!
Look at this!
Tinley's first time with out her carseat!
AHH!
She is too big!
Where is my teeny baby girl?!
Alair and Tay had Halloween day off from school,
so they came up for a girls night/sister sleepover!
We had a lot of fun,
were up until 2:30 (thar is late for even me nowadays!),
and then the next morning something miraculous happened.
Both kids slept past 9:44am.
I was shocked when I woke up and saw the time,
and was soooo grateful for the extra sleep!
And then I somehow convinced my sisters to run with me.
They asked how far....and I said about 2 miles.
...4.01 miles later...
#sorrynotsorry #itwasagreatrun #4not2 #mybad
bahaha (ohhhh hashtags)
(yeah i don't know why i just posted that pic of us and our sweet sweaty faces, but it was really funny at the time so...)
I just think it's so cute when he does this (line them up on the window sill).
Post a Comment