Enter your keyword

S.N.O.W.

December 5, 2014

I mentioned it had snowed in a recent post,
and well,
here's what it looked like (back mid-November)!


Our first snow in our new home!
(awe. i could stare at this for a long time)
I was in heaven with all of this,
and so was Bronx.
He wanted to go out and play in it 24/7!


Yes the decor came out.
I couldn't hold back any longer.
All nutcrackers are from our Germany trip, and so is that Santa on the far left!




Riding my dad's 4wheeler.
I told him we were going to get off and go inside and he yelled (can you guess? haha):
"NOOOOO!!!!!"
::sigh::
(we're getting lots of "nos" from him lately. the stink)


Our banana-mouthed, pee-stained snowman Kevin built for Bronx.
Will my hubby ever appreciate my picture-taking whims?
One day....one day.
I know it :)


Flipped over my "Fuller Family Rules" board to make this (see how here)!

In recent news: 
There is NO snow on the ground and we are met with fog almost every day.
What's up with that?
From now until December 26th I say:
Bring on the snow!
More snow more snow more snow!

Post a Comment