Enter your keyword

Bronx Turns Four and Rides a Bike

July 24, 2016

I seriously want to cry he is so big.
Bronx turned 4 on Tuesday and just seems to be learning and picking up on more and more things.
He's SUCH a big helper too,
and can be so so sweet....or a big tease.



His birthday goods the morning of.

• a pedal bike
• t-ball set
• matching super hero card game
• some new mini toy cars and trucks

And yeah I had to capture both of his birthday "smiles" he said.
hahaha
What a poser.

(Ezra, Barrett, Tinley, Bronx)

One of my biggest worries (like always) when we move is,
will i have any friends?
Will I be able to make new ones?
Will they like me?
Will my kids have good friends?
Will they get along and be nice?!
So silly, I know, but it legitimately is a big concern of mine!
Friends are a big part of Kevin and my life,
we love forming lasting friendships,
and I love seeing my kids make friends.
I love that I we have formed friendships with people in every state we've lived,
and we'd totally feel comfortable going back to visit and see those peeps!
Anyways,
we have made some of the best new friends here.
So, no worries.
haha

Katie texted me the morning of Bronx's birthday asking if we wanted to walk over to G's dairy (an amazing little ice cream shop).
We did and she treated us to ice cream to kick of Bronx's birthday!


Later after lunch we met up with Lins, Nix, and Navy for some bowling at Fat Cats!
Bronx has only been drawing pics and talking about bowling for his birthday for...the past 2 months.
Needless to say,
all the kids were way excited to be there.







We got Bronx a little T-ball stand/setup,
and enjoyed the evening playing some "baseball" with him.
I love watching Kevin teach Bronx about a sport or something he loves/has an obsession with :)


We had brownies and ice cream out at the Fullers that night.


Practicing on his new bike with training wheels.
He kept getting stuck (like, the training wheels would make it so the back wheel wouldn't be able to go), and finally got frustrated and said:
"Mom! I think we need to get rid of these training wheels!"
So we did.
A few days later Kevin took them off at his parent's house,
and Bronx was riding just fine after 5 minutes of practice.
Yay go Bronx!
We think having a strider/glider/balance bike worked a ton with helping him balance and learn a pedal bike so quickly!








Happy Birthday Bronx!
You're such a little stud and have such a big heart. We love how sweet you can be, how you love to hold your scriptures in church, how you call Tinley a "sweetheart" when you are trying to be super nice, how you love digging and "planting" in Grandpa's garden, how you question everything, how quick you are to pick up on things, and how you make us smile every day!! You sure are awesome and we love you!!

Post a Comment