Tuesday morning we gathered with everyone before breakfast and held a prayer and little flag ceremony.
I may have teared up listening to my Grandpa say that morning prayer.
Super special.
Bronx and Tinley (and soon to be baby #3) are the only great-grandkids right now!
My Grandparents with all 9 of their kids.
(not in birth order-but from left to right: Ryan, Amy, Lauri, Annette, Grandma, Grandpa, Kris, Brent, Renee, Heidi, LeAnn(mom!))
We drove into Yellowstone Park this day,
and first stopped at Gibbons Falls.
Alair, Tay, Jaron, Me.
So so so so cuuuuute.
Then we went and saw the Norris Geyser Basin.
I haven't been to Yellowstone and acutally stopped to look at things since I was...12 maybe?
A long time ago.
It was fun taking Bronx and Tinley!
Bronx was pretty nervous about all the boiling water he saw and steam.
If Jaron (who was carrying him on his shoulders) got too close,
he would say:
"Step back Jaron! It might explode on us!"
Alair, Jaron, Tay, Elise, Alex(Elise's BF)
Post a Comment