We loved the month of August! Lins was in town still, so the kids loved playing with cousin Nix and little Navy. One week we got to see Say, Casha, and McCoy because Kerr and Zach were on trek with their ward. Grandma Fuller took us up to hunt for huckleberries. That was an adventure. The second we got out of the truck, she took off through the wilderness, and me and my big belly just couldn't keep up! haha. So the kids and I hunted around for some of our own. We found some here and there, but not a ton. Tinley ate every single one she came in contact with and loved them. I loved watching her.
Tinley can literally sleep anywhere if she is tired enough.
I love peeking in on her nap time,
to check out what toys she decided to sleep with that day.
I don't, however, love walking in to find messes like this.
We grabbed one of Walmart's $4 pools the last truly warm weathered week we had.
#momfail
The kids loved it.
There was one day that I was trying to hurry like crazy to get Bronx's soccer registration filled out online,
and a lot of frustration was being had because our dumb printer wouldn't connect to our dumb computer so that i could print out the form and take it in.
While talking with my dad on the phone and grabbing down the printer box to look for something,
the dang freaking box fell on my face.
Well,
it fell on my chin.
And hurt so bad I had to throw the phone down so my dad wouldn't hear my crying over a stupid falling box!
haha.
It looks tiny in the pic,
but I promise it was a big ugly scab for a solid week.
Just hangin' with my babe.
They are the cutest ever when they get along and snuggle and share!
Why can't that be every second of every day!!??
Doctor appt. and the nasty glucose test.
I passed and didn't throw it up this time! woo!
Running with girlfriends and strollers.
As much as I do love fall and the chill in the air,
I miss running in tank tops and shorts!
Hangin.
Visiting at daddy's work.
We were here actually,
because we sold our Subaru WRX.
We are officially a one car family right now.
Playing games with friends at the Vivint building.
Made some creamed corn with Kevin's mom and Bird one day,
and froze some bags for the freezer.
They legitimately love watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
I'm not kidding!
They actually choose it themselves,
and will watch the whole thing.
It's so great!
Tinley falling asleep again.
Sunday best and posing hard.
What my view is most evenings after Kevin gets off work.
The boys play/build legos and I turn on music for Tinley to dance to.
Post a Comment