Enter your keyword

Pregnancy Three: Weeks 25-31

September 15, 2016

Not a lot news has happened pregnancy-wise these past few weeks,
but I wanted to pop in here and update you with some small deets and mostly pics.
I really have loved going back and comparing pics and reading about my first two pregnancies with Bronx and Tinley.
I know I need to just sit and write out some notes on this little girl's pregnancy too,
so here goes.

How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs. started at 107, and am now 137. I was SO hoping I could keep my gain at 30lbs, but i know i'll probs gain a pound a week until she arrives...i know i should NOT be eating so much at night. i am SO bad and guilty of that. I can do better!
Maternity clothes: yep. I mainly love dresses and want to buy every cute maxi or stretchy dress out there. i check Jane.com on the daily at like 3am when i wake the kids up to pee (night potty training....it's super let me tell ya).
Stretch marks: nothing new that i can see or tell
Sleep: good. which is weird becuase usually my last few weeks are torture, but lately i guess i've just been so exhasted that i pass out and out for good...that is, until i am waking up to make the kids go potty!
Best moment of this week: feeling her move around all the time. nothing beats it.
Miss anything: being able to stand up and sit down quickly, and without needing to pee! 
Movement: lots, all the time. i especially love when i get up in the middle of the night to help Bronx and Tinley, then lay back down and start feeling her move. it's just kinda a special quiet moment i get with her and i treasure it.
Food cravings: not really anything now. but i am eating more frequently, but trying to do tiny portions. i hate feeling stuffed!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: haha yep.
Gender: still a girl
Labor signs: just a lot of braxton hicks happening all the time.
Belly button in or out: flat. i seriously don't have a belly button anymore!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! And anxious! I definitely feel the so-called "nesting" stage coming on, because I was dying for a project last week, and ended up painting our upstairs bathroom. And Just today I had the urge to sew #allthethings. Blankets, burp cloths, carseat covers...yeah. 

Here come the belly pics:
*update: Kevin would like me to tell you all that you certainly don't have to scroll through all of these. he thinks they are ridiculous, and that i take waaaaay too many pics. i say, whatever. i like looking back on all my pregnancy pics. they show where i've been and how far i've come, when i am trying to get back into shape after!
week 26

week 26

week 28





week 28

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



week 28

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



week 29


If you were to run into me at church on Sunday,
it'll most likely be hanging out in front of any AC vent.
That or walking around looking for any thermostats to turn down!
I'm dying of heat always.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




week 29

I busted the leopard leggings out.
These bad boys will be with me the rest of this pregnancy.
Also,
I need to say that I am SO happy for fall clothes and layers to hide my extra pudge appearing all over!
I'll be honest-mainly my back fat I can't stand seeing!! gaaaa!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

week 30

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



week 31

So I'm 31 weeks but feel like 36 weeks.
UGH.
And I have to laugh because when i was back at 25 weeks i thought i was SO giant...i forget how big my body can get growing a baby!!
haha
Today in preschool,
Bronx came home and showed me a picture of our family that he drew all by himself:


Guess who is the biggest there in the middle?
I feel so special.
And now I know how he sees me through those little eyes.

We leave for Utah again next week.
More meetings with specialists and go to Primary Children's for her heart Echo on the 20th and 21st.
I'm excited to see my mom and sisters again (oh and you too dad!),
and i'm hoping we can get more of a schedule -like when am i going to be induced?!- while we are down there.
You guys.
I could be having a baby in 7 weeks!
I am so ready to meet this little babe!!

3 comments

  1. I love Bronx's drawing!! It cracks me up!😂 Love the update!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures and update. so wish that we had took pix when I had kids 45 years ago - instead we wore loose clothes so no one would know. I have one pix when I was pregnant with my oldest and one with my youngest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bronx's picture made me laugh so much! Gotta love 'em. You have a beautiful way of writing Audrey. Good luck this week! Prayers headed your way.

    ReplyDelete