A lot of our pictures I feel are shared on our family Instagram account (here),
so sorry for any repeat pics! January came and went and here's what went on the past month:
I finished a project for the kid's room! I created an "alphabet wall" and i absolutely love how it turned out (see tutorial here)!
Kevin started back at BYU-I....it's a long story (but a good one, maybe i'll write it here one day).
In the meanwhile I have been accepting more watercolor orders over on my MissAudreySue site.
Order one of your sweet family! They make the cutest and most unique gifts too (think wedding gifts, anniversaries, birthdays)!
These little cuties loved playing together lots. Unfortunately, we did give Funch up to a sweet older lady who was more gentle with him and could give him more one-on-one time.
Just out shoveling the two feet of snow off our roof.
Lots of snuggling and ipad time...we can't wait to play outside all day!
More MissAudreySue work. This is a sunglasses print I made. You can see and buy it here if you'd like!
More watercolor orders.
Bronx's drawings make my day. He is so dang creative and I totally see an "artistic" side in him....hahaha i'm sure Kevin would love to hear me say that.
Chillin' in bed. Who knows why?
Sometimes when they know they are acting real cute, they'll say: Mom! Come look at us! Take a picture of us!.....I love it.
Tromped a trail in this 3 feet of snow out to our trailer (it's parked on our friend's 5 acres).
This night was fun! We went out to eat with friends (Tietjen's and Christensen's) at The Pizza Pie Cafe and then let the kids run around the Hart Gym on BYUI's campus.
Bronx loves showing off all the legos that daddy builds for him.
Kevin played on a team (he hasn't in forever) and it was fun to go watch!

Post a Comment