Enter your keyword

Week 8: Scout Pregnancy

January 22, 2023

 Jan 16, 2022

My view from the floor as nausea hit hard one day.

Last week was a doozy. Nausea kicked in full force and I found myself confined to the couch or my bed. Just surviving. Definitely just feel gross 24/7. Not hungry, not full, nothing sounds good. Haha it’s the worst. I’m actually shocked Bronx and Tinley haven’t commented on how I’ve been such a bum. Usually I never sit down during the day!😂

The beginning.

We thankfully changed from 9am to 11am church. But even still, all yesterday I thought I was going to throw up during sacrament, and then my friend asked if I could help sub for Ryder’s class-of course I couldn’t say no. But man. I was trying to fight the gross feeling. Usually I love seeing ppl and talking with ppl at church, but yesterday you couldn’t get me outta there fast enough! Haha UGH! Kevin and I were laying on our bed talking last night about everything and semi laughing at what in the world we were doing. We can’t live in a 2 bedroom place with 4 kids! We need a new car! What have we done?! 😅😬🙈 

Also had an official dr appointment and Kevin came :)

Hard to believe it was all happening again!

Cutest lil peanut.
 

Post a Comment