Enter your keyword

Tinley's New Summer Jobs

July 25, 2024

 One of the big things that happened to Tinley this summer, was that she began babysitting and earning money for other families than our own! Eeek! Another milestone I cannot believe we are at. She's amazing, and I'm totally biased as her mom. I'm so grateful to friends who trusted her and gave her a chance to start practicing these skills out of the home. 


Besides babysitting, one of my friends, Erianne, had the brilliant idea to pay Tinley to spend time reading with her daughter Ashten, who is in kindergarten like Ryder. So a couple times a week Tinley would go over to their house and read, or sometimes even have them over at ours. It was such a great activity for Tinley to do.


Tinley reading with Ashten and Ava in her room.


Tinley listening to Ashten read to her at her house.


Post a Comment