Today I had an appointment with the eye doctor.
First thing I'm greeted with is: "Oh hi! You remember me from Ace?!"
I'm thinking: Not really. (feeling bad) "Um kindof, I'm bad with faces..."
Anyways, turns out he -Dr. Shawn Galbraith- is one of Kevin's older sister's friends (that's you Holl). And he got even more excited and talkative after he found out I was a Fuller. Haha! Then I find out some of his family is in Meridian, and happens to be in our stake, and friends with Alden. Small world. Or maybe it's just Rexburg....

thanks!! i completely agree with you about vienna and ali!! I am not fans of either of them! I like Gia, but I think her relationship with her mom is a little too intense. I mean it's good that she is close to her mom, but I could see her mom interferring a lot in Jake and Gia's relationship. However, Tenley is SOOO perfect for Jake!! Maybe even better than Jake. Sometimes Jake is a little bland for my taste. He says the same thing to every girl. I need a guy that's a little more goofy and spontaneous, but Jake is still a nice guy. Haha, anyway, I'm glad you love the show too! It's so fun to watch with friends and freak out over all the drama!
ReplyDeleteHaha- AND he cries too much for me. Sometimes I just want to tell him to stop being a baby!
ReplyDeleteYay Audrey! We sure miss you guys! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeletei LLOOOOVE your blog background!! it is super adorable!
ReplyDelete