So this post is mostly for my mom. Here was my hair before. More blond, highlighted.
And this is how it is now. I went a little darker-closer to my natural color. I wanted a change and like it for now, but probs will lighten it again when it gets closer to summer...And now that I am seeing this up close I realize that I match my entire bathroom. Nice.
...and I realize these are kind of not the greatest photos. I basically have the same pose in both. awesome.
P.S.
The more I look, the more my hair looks exactly the same. BUT IT'S NOT! It's feels/looks like a night and day difference to me! Dang lights and cameras. poo.
I like it! And yes I did notice it last night. I just forgot to say anything to you.
ReplyDeletei love you! that includes your clothes and your hair and your face. just everything! you are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! You look cute always, and your hair looks good. I didn't even know that you weren't blonde already. Funny story about Shawn Galbraith. You should probs hear the rest of the story if you haven't already.
ReplyDelete