Enter your keyword

Superbowl...

February 19, 2010


Well, Kevin's not home for another half-hour so here I am! It's a little late, but I wanted to tell you all how sad we were that the Colts lost the superbowl! They are Kevin's favorite team.  Too bad for them... Dave and Alix came over and we made this yummy bean dip (yup, we set this up just to take a picture).




This was obviously taken when they were ahead at the beginning...and then I fell asleep to wake up to the Saints winning.  So lameness. 





I am OH SO EXCITED it's the WEEKEND!


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Hey guys, I love reading your blog. It's fun to see what you're up to. Funny that you saw Shawn Galbraith. Tell him hi next time you see him from me and do you guys want to come visit us in Egypt? We're moving there, in case you haven't heard. We'll let you ride our pet camel that we're going to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, WHAT THE FREAK IS UP WITH THAT! I decided we are coming. the end. How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete