Sorry sorry - Let me give a good excuse for not posting: Ahem. Our camera broke. End of story. And I guess you could say for a while I got bored of posting...so I didn't push Kevin to go get us a new one. But last night he, did and let me say it's pretty sweet! So here I go with new motivation and zeal...woohoo!
Alright here's a recap of Christmas 2009:
- We were with the Fullers this year in their awesomely new HUGE house
- Kevin spoiled me with all the cute clothes I wanted from Charlotte Russe
- I got acid in my eye Christmas morning...thinking it was contact solution...
- Kevin suprised me with a piano
- I suprised him with a basketball
- Hung on for dear life while Kevin went to town spinning 360s in every parking lot, every time it snowed
- We played fun games
- Ang (Kevin's sister) brought her homeade chocolates which rocked my world
- Went to the movie: Sherlock Holmes....p.s. Jude Law is a sexy beast!
- Went to the movie Avatar....pretty cool
Here are just some pics I got from Kevin's sisters....
K, this was a sight to see! It was like a cascade of presents all around the tree! LOVED IT!
And me with my cute cute glasses...
Cruz was hilarious. He just kept tryin to eat candy and when Case would see him he'd be like: "Just a little!" And pop another handful in his mouth!
Oh the funness of stockings! Probs one of my favorite parts!
We had Kevin's parents for Christmas this year so I made Kevin's mom some home decor (yea I have no pics of that), but for Kevin's dad we put one small potatoe chip in a box with a note saying : "And many more to follow..." So while I handed him the box, Kevin came from downstairs with armfuls of potatoe chip bags! Enough to fill his hearts desire! Those that don't know, Kenny likes to hoard a small private collection of sweets in his closet-chips being the dominant treat. So naturally we thought it was a brilliant idea to give him enough to share! BA HA HA oh we are so smart!
TA DA!
Me oh-so-excited-I-am-crying and red-faced!
Here's a better pic of it in our house
And just a few of the stinkin cute grandkids havin a ball at the Rex!
And now I can't believe it's already FEBRUARY! Geez-Louise.
Cute post Audrey, and I am glad you got a few other pictures that weren't all mine so I got to see new ones :) Someone else has more of you and the piano, but I am not sure who, but there were a couple of us taking pics. Plus I am glad you guys got to be at Mom and Dad's this year, we had lots of fun hanging out with you guys, playing games, Bud scarin Linz and Bird, Bud playin Halo all day, the movies, and New Years Eve. It was all fun.
ReplyDeletelove this! i bet you're just loving having a piano. We finally got ours back. We left it in Utah with Chris' dad and my family finally brought it out to us for christmas. Happy Day! :> you two are lookin great. keep blogging because I enjoy reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks Scarlet! You're so sweet!
ReplyDelete