Enter your keyword

Lately...

May 2, 2010

I have been feeling a lot like this:


I Just got over strep and then whattda know but I get another form of throat disease. I hate being sick. I hate sore throats. I have been doing a lot of sleeping in front of the heater.  I've watched a lot of "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Four Weddings". I never even watch those shows, but I suddenly love them now because they keep me entertained. Hmm. I would LOVE to get BETTER!


I have come to this decision:

4 comments

  1. Indeed it does. haha I watch those shows to get away from my homework. that's when I know it's really bad. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being sick is sucky. But when you start feeling better you'll realize how amazing 'normal' feels! Tis true. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun, especially with the commencement of summer!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so nice! I feel lots better!

    ReplyDelete