Saturday was Kevin's BIRTHDAY! I was so excited for it because I really wanted to suprise him and get him something good. I have such a hard time finding presents for this boy...but I DID find something! I remembered that he wanted some new Jordan basketball shoes to play in this season, so I went online and ordered them. Luckily, I also happened to remember the exact ones he wanted with his right size. Then at work I found out we got the Craftsman line of tools in, and I got a great deal on a socket-wrench set for him to use.
Oh the faces he makes...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!
Audrey, you do the funnest things for birthdays, can you plan mine? For reals Bud, you don't realize how lucky you are, she always makes every holiday a special day. I love it and want to be more like you :)
ReplyDelete